According to CNNMoney, Irvine is the best city to live in and ranked 6 of the 100 cities in the nation.
Love it in Irvine. Irvine has it all - award wining schools, outstanding recreations, parks, master development communities, outstanding amenities, outdoor living and sports, thriving businesses all wrapped up in a family oriented environment.
- Irvine is the safest city in the nation.
- Best master planned development communities in the nation.
- Best run city in the nation.
- 44 miles of bike trails.
- 20,000 acres of parks and preserves.
- Short driving distance to the best beaches in California.
- Smart urban development planning.
- This 40 year old community is divided into 40 villages.
- Five acres of park space is added for every 1,000 newcomers.
- Home prices are high but there are certainly great amount of home price variety matching all economic and financial walks of life.
- Great award wining schools.
- You will find amazing cultural diversity here in Irvine with more than 35 different languages are spoken.
Make yourself welcomed to Irvine!