Irvine Groves Homes
Irvine Groves homes is considered on of the top community in the City of Irvine. Irvine Groves neighborhood consists of 231 attached and detached homes built by S & S Homes in 1975. It is located just west of 5 Freeway and borders Yale Avenue, Walnut Avenue, Culver Drive and Butterfly with a short walking distance to Heritage Park and a short driving distance to the 5 Freeway and Heritage Plaza Shopping Center. Irvine Groves homes offer seven floor plans featuring 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms starting from 1,125 to 2,004 square feet of living space with attached two car garages. Real Estate prices of currently listed homes are listed below.
Irvine Groves Irvine Homes For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Irvine Groves Community
The Irvine Gove amenities include an association swimming pool, spa and green parks. Schools fall within the award wining Irvine Unified School District and include Greentee Elementary School, Venado Middle School and Irvine High School. The Master Homeowner's Association is Deerfield Community Association who is managed by Accell Property Management located at 23046 Avenida De La Carlota, Suite 700 Laguna Hills, California 92653. They can be reached at 949-581-4988 and can verify monthly Homeowners association dues amount.
The seven floor plans are as following below:
- Plan A Sequoia - 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 1,125 Square Feet of living space with two car garage.
- Plan B Orangewood - 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 1,281 Square Feet of living space with three car garage.
- Plan C Sycamore - 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 1,650 Square Feet of living space with two car garage
- Plan D Rosewood - 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1,890 square feet of living spaces with attached two car garage.
- Plan D Poplar - 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 1,941 Square Feet of living space with two car garage.
- Plan E Aspen - 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 1,750 Square Feet of living space with two car garage.
- Plan G Laurel - 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2,004 square feet of living spaces with two car garage.
So if interested to buy, sell or lease at Irvine Groves homes then, please, have a look around, and contact us with any questions you might have about the market or our services. No question is too mundane - we want to help!
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of August 13th, 2022 at 2:16pm PDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.