- MLS® #: OC21201713
- 161 Streamwood
- Irvine, CA 92620
- 2 Bed, 1 Bath, 809 SqFt
Irvine Springs Homes For Sale
Irvine Springs Home is a subdivision and part of Northwood community in the City of Irvine. This condo tract is the most affordable community in Irvine offering one level condos under 1,000 Square Feet. This condo tract consist of 284 small condos build by Sterling Homes in the 1977. It is located north of 5 Freeway and just north of Irvine Boulevard. It borders Yale Avenue, Steamwood and Pineview. It is short walking distance to HOA swimming pool and two tennis courts. Irvine Springs condos offers four main floor plans featuring studios, 1 and 2 bedrooms starting from 415 Square Feet to 965 Square Feet with two car garage. Current home prices range from $197,000 to $300,000. The four floor plans are as following below:
- Cedarsprings Floor Plan (lower unit) - Studio, 0 Bedroom, 1 Bath, 415 Square Feet of living space with carport.
- Cedarsprings Floor Plan (upper unit) - Studio, 0 Bedroom, 1 Bath, 475 Square Feet of living space with carport.
- Pinesprings Floor Plan (lower unit) - 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, 670 Square Feet of living space with carport.
- Pinesprings Floor Plan (upper unit) - 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, 660 Square Feet of living space with one carport.
- Springwood Floor Plan (lower unit) - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, 850 Square Feet of living space with one carport.
- Springwood Floor Plan (upper unit) - 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, 860 Square Feet of living space with one carport.
- Springview Floor Plan (lower unit) - 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 965 Square Feet of living space with one carport.
- Springview Floor Plan (upper unit) - 2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths, 950 Square Feet of living space with one carport.
Amenities includes green parks, picnic area, club house, tennis court, swimming pools and spa. Short driving distance to near by Irvine Company shopping center with restaurants, stores and groceries.
Schools falls within the award wining Irvine Unified School District. They are served by Santiago Elementary School, Sierra Vista Middle School and Northwood High School.
HOA due is $260 per month.
So if interested to buy, sell or lease at Irvine Springs condos then, please, have a look around, and contact us with any questions you might have about the market or our services. No question is too mundane - we want to help!
Irvine Springs Homes For Sale
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of October 17th, 2021 at 6:01am PDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.