Lexington One Irvine Homes
Lexington One homes is one of the new developments in the Northwood Pointe community in the City of Irvine. This subdivision consists of 103 detached single family homes built by Richmond American home builders in 1998. The Lexington I neighborhood is located in a gated community south of Portola Parkway and east of Culver Drive bordering Meadowood and Canyonwood. The location is a short walking distance to Meadowood Park, homeowners association swimming pool and play ground. Lexington I homes offers three main floor plans featuring 3, 4, 5 and 6 bedrooms starting from 1,680 to 2,804 square feet with two and three car garages. Current home prices range from $700,000 to $1.2 million
Lexington One Irvine Homes For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Lexington One Irvine Community
The Lexington One Irvine community offers many amenities that include green parks, swimming pools, spa, picnic area, tennis court, barbecue area and play grounds. It is a short driving distance to nearby Irvine Company shopping center filled with great restaurants, stores and groceries. All the schools fall within the award wining Irvine Unified School District which include Canyonwood Elementary School, Sierra Vista Middle School and Northwood High School.
The Master homeowners associaiton is Northwood Pointe Maintenance Association who is managed by Keystone Pacific Property Management located at 16845 Von Karman Avenue Suite 200 Irvine, California 92606. They can be reached at 949-833-2600. Homeowners association dues are approximately $65.00 per month. Sub-association is Lexington Maintenance Association who is managed by Optimum Property Management located at 17731 Irvine Boulevard Suite 212 Tustin California 92780. They can be reached at 714-508-9070. Sub-association dues are approximately $35.00 per month. The eleven floor plans are as following below.
- Plan ONE - 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 1,680 Square Feet of living space with two car garage.
- Plan ONE A - 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 2,105 Square Feet of living space with two car garage.
- Plan ONE B - 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 2,360 Square Feet of living space with two car garage.
- Plan ONE C - 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 2,360 Square Feet of living space with two car garage.
- Plan TWO A - 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 2,188 Square Feet of living space with three car garage.
- Plan TWO B - 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 2,388 Square Feet of living space with two car garage.
- Plan TWO C - 6 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 2,630 Square Feet of living space with two car garage.
- Plan THREE - 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 2,326 Square Feet of living space with three car garage.
- Plan THREE A - 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 2,326 Square Feet of living space with three car garage.
- Plan THREE B - 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 2,526 Square Feet of living space with three car garage.
- Plan THREE C - 6 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 2,804 Square Feet of living space with two car garage.
So if interested to buy, sell or lease in Lexington I Homes at Northwood Pointe communities then, please, have a look around, and contact us with any questions you might have about the market or our services. No question is too mundane - we want to help!
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of December 8th, 2019 at 8:31am PST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.