Lake Condo is home tracts and part of the Orangetree Community in the City of Irvine. It is comprised of 421 attached one level condos build by Presley Homes in 1976. It is located and borders Irvine Center Drive, Valley Oak Drive, Barranca Parkway and Tangelo. And, a quick walk to the Irvine Valley College and Oak Creek Gulf Course. Lake condos is considered one the most affordable condos in Irvine. Complex features streams and water fountains. Lake Condos offer ten floor plans staring from 471 Square Feet one bedrooms and 928 Square Feet on 2 bedrooms and they are as following:
- Plan 1A (lower) - 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 524 Square Feet with one carport.
- Plan 1B (upper) - 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 471 Square Feet with one carport.
- Plan 2B (lower) - 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 639 Square Feet with one carport.
- Plan 2C (upper) - 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 652 Square Feet with one carport.
- Plan 3C (lower) - 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 717 Square Fee with one carport.
- Plan 3C (upper) - 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 661 Square Feet with one carport.
- Plan 4D - (upper) 1 bedroom plus loft, 2 baths, 814 Square Feet with one carport.
- Plan 4 Ext. (lower)- 1 bedroom plus loft, 1 bath, 819 Square Feet with one carport.
- Plan 5G (upper) - 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 928 Square Feet with one carport.
- Plan 6E (lower) - 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 864 Square Feet with one carport.
Lake Condos offer nice amenities such as, seven tennis courts, swimming pools and spas.
Orangetree Lake condos fall within the Irvine Unified School District. Elementary school is Los Naranj Elementary School, Menado Middle School and University High School.
The Master Homeowner's association is Orangetree Master Homes Association managed by Seabreeze Management located at 39 Argonaut, Suite 100 ALso Viejo California 92656. They can be reached at 949-855-1800. The HOA due is approximately $19 per month. The Sub-association is Orangetree Condos Association managed by Total Property Management Company located on 2 Corporate Plaza, Suite 200, Irvine California 92606. They can be reached at 949-281-8282. HOA dues is approximately $165 to $300 per month depending on condo size.
So if looking to buy or lease in Lake Condos in Orangetree then, please, have a look around, and contact us with any questions you might have about the market or our services. No question is too mundane - we want to help!
Lake Condos For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of February 4th, 2023 at 4:45am PST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.