Racquet Club Irvine Homes
Racquet Club Homes is a subdivision and part of Northwood community in the City of Irvine. This home tracts consist of 270 detached homes build by Ayres Homes in 1970. It is located north of 5 Freeway and borders Culver Boulevard, Trabuco Road, Bryan Avenue and Escudero Drive. This home tract is walking distance to Racquet Club offering two tennis courts and Brywood Park on the east side of community. Racquet Club homes offers eight main floor plans featuring 3, 4 and 5 bedrooms starting from 1,470 Square Feet to 3,014 Square Feet with two and three car garages.
Racquet Club Homes For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Racquet Club Irvine Amenities
The eight floor plans are as following below:
- Melbourn A Model - 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 1,470 Square Feet of living space with two car garage.
- La Palma B Model- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 1,650 Square Feet of living space with two car garage.
- San Miquel C Model - 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 2,039 Square Feet of living space with two car garage.
- Forest Hills D Model - 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 2,260 Square Feet of living space with two car garage.
- Wimbleton E Model - 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 2,349 Square Feet of living space with three car garage.
- Granada F Model - 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bath, 2,602 Square Feet of living space with two car garage.
- Brisbane G Model - 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 2,508 Square Feet of living space with three car garage.
- Monterey H Model - 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 3,014 Square Feet of living space with two car garage.
Amenities including green parks, HOA swimming pools, . Some of the homes have private swimming pools.
Schools falls within the award wining Irvine Unified School District. They are served by Brywood Elementary School, Sierra Vista Middle School and Northwood High School.
There are no HOA dues in this home tract.
So if interested to buy, sell or lease in Racquet Club at Northwood communities then, please, have a look around, and contact us with any questions you might have about the market or our services. No question is too mundane - we want to help!
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of March 2nd, 2024 at 6:40pm PST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.