Somerton Irvine Homes
Somerton homes is a subdivision and part of Northwood Pointe community in the City of Irvine. This home tract consists of 104 large single family homes in the prestigious 24 hours guard-gated community built by Standard Pacific Homes in 2000. It is located south of Portola Parkway and borders Yale Avenue, Citrusglen and Arborwood. The location is a short driving distance to Citrusglen Park offering four tennis courts. Somerton homes offer four main floor plans featuring four, five and six bedrooms starting from 2,992 to 3,635 square feet with two and three car garages. Typical home prices range from $1,500,000 to $2,300,000.
Somerton Irvine Homes For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Somerton Irvine Community
The Somerton Irvine community has many amenities which include green parks, picnic area, play grounds for kids, tennis courts and swimming pool. The location is within short driving distance to nearby Irvine Company shopping center with restaurants, shopping and grocery stores. Schools located in the Northwood Pointe area include the award wining Irvine Unified School District which include Canyon View Elementary School, Sierra Vista Middle School and Northwood High School. The Northwood Pointe Maintenance Association is managed by Keystone Pacific Property Management with association dues of approximately $45.00 per month. A second sub-homeowners association is Somerton Maintenance Association who is managed by Optimum Property Management with sub-association dues of approximately $140.00 per month. The following are the eight floor plans found within the Somerton community and featured below:
- Model One A - 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 2,992 Square Feet of living space with three car garage.
- Modle One B - 4 Bedrooms plus den, 3.5 Baths, 3,287 Square Feet of living space with two car garage.
- Model Two A - 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 3,246 Square Feet of living space with three car garage.
- Model Two B - 4 Bedrooms plus den, 3.5 Baths, 3,246 Square Feet of living space with three car garage.
- Plan Three A- 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, 3,438 Square Feet of living space with three car garage.
- Plan Three B - 6 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 3,538 Square Feet of living space with two car garage.
- Plan Four A - 5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, 3,344 Square Feet of living space with two car garage.
- Plan Four B - 5 Bedrooms, 5 Baths, 3,635 Square Feet of living space with three car garage.
So if interested to buy, sell or lease in Somerton Homes at Northwood Pointe community then, please, have a look around, and contact us with any questions you might have about the market or our services. No question is too mundane - we want to help!
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of April 9th, 2020 at 7:34am PDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.