- MLS® #: OC20150011
- 31 Crimson Rose
- Irvine, CA 92603
- 5 Bed, 6 Bath, 3149 SqFt, 0.12 Acres
Turtle Ridge Ledges Homes
Ledges homes is a luxury home tract and part of the Turtle Ridge community in the City of Irvine. This home tract is a gated community and consist of 76 large single family homes build by Richmond American Homes in 2006. Ledges luxury homes are located just north of 73 toll road and Newport Coast Drive and bordering Golden Terrace and Summit Park Drive. The Ledges offer ten floor plans featuring large 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms starting from 2,651 to 3,412 Square Feet with two and three car garages. Current home prices start from $1,800,000 to $3,500,000. The ten floor plans are as following below:
- Plan 1 - 2 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2,651 square feet of living spaces with two car garage.
- Plan 1 A - 2 bedrooms plus Loft - 3.5 baths, 2,863 square feet of living spaces with two garage.
- Plan 2 A - 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 2,825 square feet of living spaces with three garage.
- Plan 2B - 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, 3,091 square feet of living spaces with two car garage.
- Plan 2C - 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 2,825 square feet of living spaces with three car garage.
- Plan 2D - 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, 3,091 square feet of living spaces with two car garage.
- Plan 3 - 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3,186 square feet of living spaces with three car garage.
- Plan 3A - 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 3,403 square feet of living spaces with two car garage.
- Plan 3B - 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3,195 square feet of living spaces with three car garage.
- Plan 3C - 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 3,412 square feet of living spaces with two car garage.
Amenities include green parks, swimming pools, barbecue area, picnic area, club house, banquet facility, biking and hiking trails, gum and play grounds for kids and family to play and have fun. Short driving distance to near by Irvine Company shopping center in Newport Coast with restaurants, stores and groceries.
Schools falls within the award wining Irvine Unified School District. Schools served are Vista Verde Elementary School, Rancho San Joaquin Middle School and University High School.
The HOA is Turtle Ridge Association managed by Crummack-Husby Property Management 1 Spectrum Pointe Drive, Suite 320 Lake Forest, California 92630. They can be reached at 949-367-9430. HOA dues are approximately $410 per months.
So if interested to buy, sell or lease at Ledges homes in Turtle Ridge communities then, please, have a look around, and contact us with any questions you might have about the market or our services. No question is too mundane - we want to help!
Turtle Ridge Ledges Homes For Sale
|All Listings||Over $1,000,000|
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of September 25th, 2020 at 3:56pm PDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.